McIlvaine Lodge

McIlvaine Lodge was built in the mid 1930's by C. C. Cole and the Camp Staff from lumber acquired by dismantling the Cecil Paper Company Superintendent's house.  The building was dedicated to Gilbert McIlvaine, a Horseshoe founder and chief architect, in 1940.

Photos
Photos

Videos
Videos

McIlvaine Lodge Jigsaw Puzzle
McIlvaine Lodge Jigsaw Puzzle

Our Mission Membership Info Register / Renew Preserve the Spirit of HSR HSR Benefactor Promote Brotherhood Octoraro Loop Members List HSRAA Board
Reunion Recaps Galleries
Native Plant Nursery Parade Field Gateways Galleries
Projects Reunions