Lawrence Lodge

Lawrence Lodge was the first building constructed on the Lewis Property.  It was built in 1958 for the Explorer Base and is used as a Winter Camp lodge.  Prior to the new HQ building, it served as Headquarters during summer camp.

Pictures
Pictures

Lawrence Lodge Jigsaw Puzzle
Lawrence Lodge Jigsaw Puzzle

Our Mission Membership Info Register / Renew Preserve the Spirit of HSR HSR Benefactor Promote Brotherhood Octoraro Loop Members List HSRAA Board
Reunion Recaps Galleries
Native Plant Nursery Parade Field Gateways Galleries
Projects Reunions