Schlaanstine Memorial Chapel

The Horseshoe Chapel was constructed by the Order of the Arrow in the 1930.  The location was chosen for its majestic view of camp.  In 1960, the Chapel was expanded and dedicated to Sgt Frederick Schlaanstine

Photos
Photos

Panoramics
Panoramics

Videos
Videos

Chapel Jigsaw Puzzle
Chapel Jigsaw Puzzle

Our Mission Membership Info Register / Renew Preserve the Spirit of HSR HSR Benefactor Promote Brotherhood Octoraro Loop Members List HSRAA Board
Reunion Recaps Galleries
Native Plant Nursery Parade Field Gateways Galleries
Projects Reunions