Lawrence Lodge was the first building constructed on the Lewis Property. It was built in 1958 for the Explorer Base and is used as a Winter Camp lodge. Prior to the new HQ building, it served as Headquarters during summer camp.
Sloan Lodge is multipurposed as many buildings at HSR; it serves as a winter cabin during the winter camping season as well as staff quarters during the summer.
Though some programs call for participants to have Outpost meals, Camp Ware staffers get their meals here and many others from the Special Camporee to Cub Scouts have great fun as program is best delivered on a full stomach at HSR.
The new Headquarters Building at Camp Ware was developed as part of Chester County Council's Capital Campaign. Construction began in 2003 and was completed in 2004, and the new building provides a large lobby to welcome guests, Program staff offices, a large kitchen and spacious sleeping quarters. A new walk-in Trading Post also accompanied the HQ building.
One of the main attractions stemming from Chester County Council's Capital Campaign, this building serves as "Cub Town" during the weeks of Cub Scout Camping in the summer and as a large winter cabin from October to April. Macaleer Lodge is named after one of the heads of the Capital Campaign effort, R. James Macaleer.
Staff City at Camp Ware was constructed in 2004 to house the Camp staff during the summer season and can be used by Troops during the Winter camping season.