Deprecated: mysql_connect(): The mysql extension is deprecated and will be removed in the future: use mysqli or PDO instead in /home/hsraaorg/public_html/museum/_include/IncludeDatabase.php on line 10
HSRAA Museum - Lawrence Lodge
Directory Reservation Facilities Ware Buildings
Lawrence Lodge

Lawrence Lodge was the first building constructed on the Lewis Property.  It was built in 1958 for the Explorer Base and is used as a Winter Camp lodge.  Prior to the new HQ building, it served as Headquarters during summer camp.

Edited by Andrew Coe  [Contribute Info]

Pictures