Deprecated: mysql_connect(): The mysql extension is deprecated and will be removed in the future: use mysqli or PDO instead in /home/hsraaorg/public_html/museum/_include/IncludeDatabase.php on line 10
HSRAA Museum - McIlvaine Lodge
Directory Reservation Facilities Horseshoe Buildings
McIlvaine Lodge

McIlvaine Lodge was built in the mid 1930's by C. C. Cole and the Camp Staff from lumber acquired by dismantling the Cecil Paper Company Superintendent's house.  The building was dedicated to Gilbert McIlvaine, a Horseshoe founder and chief architect, in 1940.

Edited by David B. Woodward  [Contribute Info]

Exhibit Content

Top of Page

Photos

Back to Exhibit Content

Videos

A quick stroll through the interior of McIlvaine Lodge.

2009 - Contributed by Andrew Coe  [Contribute Info] 
Back to Exhibit Content