Directory Reservation Facilities Horseshoe Buildings
OA Lodge Building

Octoraro Lodge 22 has always been a big part of Camp Horseshoe.  In the 1950's the OA Lodge Building was built near the Dining Hall and was completed in 1959.  Since then it has been used for special events such as Conclaves, for OA Snacks during summer camp as well as staff housing, and also as housing for OA Winter Camp Staffing.  

Edited by Andrew Coe  [Contribute Info]

Exhibit Content

Top of Page

Photos

For more about Octoraro Lodge 22, visit the Octoraro 22 website
Back to Exhibit Content

Videos

       

Here is an exterior shot of the Octoraro Lodge Building.

1995 - Contributed by John B. Rettew III  [Contribute Info] 
A little stroll down to the OA lodge. 

2016 - Contributed by Mike Arles  [Contribute Info] 
Back to Exhibit Content

Memorabilia

Back to Exhibit Content

Historical Documents

Octoraro Lodge Home Construction  

This brochure gives an artist's rendering of what the lodge building might look like, as well as provides a description of the Order of the Arrow and the purpose of the future Lodge Building.

1944 - Contributed by Andrew Coe  [Contribute Info] 
Lodge Dedication Ceremony  

This booklet was issued to guests who attended the Octoraro Lodge Dedication Ceremony in 1959.

1959 - Contributed by Mark Morris  [Contribute Info] 
State of the Lodge  

State of the Lodge building renovations posted on the Octoraro 22 website in 2009.

2009 - Contributed by Andrew Coe  [Contribute Info] 
Back to Exhibit Content