Deprecated: mysql_connect(): The mysql extension is deprecated and will be removed in the future: use mysqli or PDO instead in /home/hsraaorg/public_html/museum/_include/IncludeDatabase.php on line 10
HSRAA Museum - Headquarters
Directory Reservation Facilities Horseshoe Buildings
Headquarters

The Camp Headquarters was moved from White House when the current Headquarters building was built in the late 1940's.  In the early 1980's, Headquarters was expanded when the Rossiter Visit Center was added.  In 2006, the trading post was moved out of the HQ building to what is now called Trader Bill's.

Edited by David B. Woodward  [Contribute Info]

Exhibit Content

Top of Page

Photos

Back to Exhibit Content

Panoramics

       

Panning around the reception desk at Headquarters.

Contributed by Andrew Smith  [Contribute Info] 

 

Contributed by Andrew Smith  [Contribute Info] 
Back to Exhibit Content

Videos

       

Scouts and Leaders line up for the goods at the old Trading Post, which is now the Program Director's office.

2005 - Contributed by Anonymous  [Contribute Info] 
Here is a look around the HQ Building - Admin, TP and the Rossiter Center.

2002 - Contributed by Alexander Musto  [Contribute Info] 

Ernie Heegard and others wait in line to get the goods at the old trading post.

1995 - Contributed by John B. Rettew III  [Contribute Info] 

This large map showing the various sites of the Reservation has resided in the Camp Horseshoe Headquarters building for some time.

1995 - Contributed by John B. Rettew III  [Contribute Info] 

Bill Davis, Frank Rodger, Earl Dering Sr. and other Vigil Honor Members of Octoraro 22 hang out on the Headquarters Porch.

1995 - Contributed by John B. Rettew III  [Contribute Info] 
Back to Exhibit Content